Yesterday’s prompt was: something you’re excited about in the next 12 months.
those of you who know me well, know that i am just a teeny, tiny, wee bit excitable. seriously.
i can get hyped up faster than a kid with no spending limit in a candy store.
and it’s me.
that said, what is something i’m excited about in the next 12 months?
this should come as no surprise, but there are actually a lot of things i’m excited about. let’s see how many i can list in 5 minutes. i’m setting my timer.
ready? set…. GO!
1. Meeting my nephew (he was born in May).
2. Along with #1 would be getting to see my brother (haven’t seen him in a year) and getting to see his new house (they haven’t even moved in yet) and getting to (hopefully) see NYC again (it’s been too long….)
3. A family vacation to California. We had hoped it would happen this past summer. It didn’t. It will sometime in the next 12 months. And I’m excited about it. I’m most excited that a 6-hour road trip sounds like an EASY BREEZE compared to 3 long days of driving to and from Washington for the past two years!
4. My booth at the Junk in the Trunk show this November. I’m excited and nervous all at the same time. Please come visit me – even if you don’t buy anything (though buying something would be MORE helpful)!
5. Imagining how much MORE Alex will be DOING and SAYING 12 months from now gets me VERY excited. yep. VERY. After just one month of school she’s already talking up a storm and surprising us with new words!
So there you have it, my friends. 5 things I’m excited about for the next 12 months.
What pending events or improvements make YOU excited?