today i am thankful for
- healthy kids
- a sun-filled, bright blue sky
- Target (we have to pick up a few things)
- the pool at the YMCA (b/c we plan to spend a couple of hours there this afternoon)
- pizza for dinner (what better way to make an evening without daddy fun?)
- our new house (photos to come, i promise…. the home inspection is later this week so i’ll be able to measure rooms and windows AND take photos!)
- a (thus-far) scorpion-free home (my friend has found two scorpions in her home in the past 24-hours)
- my brother is going to visit us for a few days!
- we know where Davey is going to school this fall! i can’t get him fully registered until 2 days before school starts (based on his birthday, medical insurance, needing 5-year old/kingergarten immunizations, our vacation dates, etc.) but we know WHERE he’s going and i can get all the paperwork started as early as NEXT WEEK!
- packages from nana (b/c they contain clothing my kids love and the most recent one even included a cute skirt for me!)
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?