here’s an update to the list i created this morning:
1. put away laundry (from Monday and yesterday) – HALF WAY FINISHED
2. Perform AT LEAST 3 hours of work for Strategic (my grown up job) – due to a work “emergency,” for my colleague (i work on her claims), i ended up billing 4.3 hours. hooray for a BIG CHECK MARK on this item, but that means a few other things haven’t been started let alone finished yet.
3. finish my Bible study (for tomorrow morning!)
4. Make a snack for Bible study tomorrow (pumpkin spice bread and/or cookies, anyone?) - cooling as i type this update (and i made both the bread AND the cookies!)
5. finish sewing pacifier strap clips to the straps (less than 10 left)
6. visit Dutch Mothers to “clean” my stuff and collect any money (and then take that money to the bank) - DONE. i only made $5.40 this week. but that’s better than nothing, i suppose. i guess tourist season really is over!
7. give D&S a bath
8. write check for Davey’s pre-school “tuition” – DONE
9. write notes/e-mail messages to people that i thought about on Sunday (see church bulletin for my “list”) – turns out there were only two i still had to do. – DONE!
10. take at least 45 minutes for MYSELF to do NOTHING! :) this probably won’t happen until LONG after the wee ones are in bed. i can handle it, i think!
and on a totally different subject, we had this new salmon recipe earlier this week…. it was SO GOOD!
and i’ve done a few extra things that were NOT on the list. hooray. so far, a VERY PRODUCTIVE day!