i did. i almost missed her 8-month birthday. it was a week ago sunday (the 13th). she had an awful head cold. her brother was about to be diagnosed with strep throat. her sister had a significant runny nose. thankfully we’re all FINALLY on the mend. good thing, too, since nana is here!
at 8 months, my dark-haired beauty is….
- still toothless
- still a peanut (weighs in at 13 pounds, 14 ounces WITH her clothing, bib, binky strap, binky AND shoes)
- LOVES to jump and bounce (she can’t get enough time in the doorway jumper)
- really likes her baby veggies. she does NOT like rice cereal or oatmeal
- still nurses almost exclusively…. she’s my longest nurser… think i’ll make it until she can go on whole milk?
- still likes to be wrapped in a blanket for naptime and bedtime
- is FINALLY beginning to sleep (almost) through the night (the “almost” means she wakes up and needs her binky but doesn’t need to eat)
- still sleeps with a binky
- is still ENAMORED with her big brother and sister
- has ZERO teeth
- is as sweet and laid-back as can be
- is STILL our easiest baby