well, turns out this sweet baby daisy is gonna be a bit of a stinker (like her big sister)!
i had my OB appointment yesterday (today i’m 29 weeks) and baby daisy is getting a bit impatient, apparently. my cervix is already shortening and funneling (which means it’s opening to prepare for delivery). the doctor had us cancel our montana trip (we were supposed to leave tomorrow morning) b/c he doesn’t want me to deliver a preemie… much less in montana (nothing against montana, but it’s not home for us).
so for now, i’m on "limited activity." that means i have to lie down for 2 hours each morning, afternoon and evening. and no lifting (especially of my sweet kiddos). i’ll be heading to seattle this week or next for an ultrasound with a specialist. we’re not expecting any actual answers (that’s what my doctor said) but ya never know. so for now, we’re taking it one day at a time (right now i’m waiting for a call back from Swedish Hospital in Seattle to schedule the ultrasound) until we know more.
any prayers you offer on our behalf would be greatly appreciated. for now, i am MOST disappointed about our canceled trip to montana. it was going to be our vacation this year. we were going to join some friends at some hot springs and then spend a few nights at their house before heading home. leif, elizabeth and eliana, please know we miss you and we wish we didn’t have to cancel our trip!